Terms of Service
Welcome to MoseyHome!
We’re here to help you be the best travel blogger you can be. However, it’s a dog eat dog world, and so the powers that be require us to give you a few stern rules about how things operate around here. We promise to keep it as brief as possible, and in plain English were we can.
This stuff is important.
Although the language in our Terms of Service is simple, the intentions are serious and all of this is a legally binding contract between you and MoseyHome. Note that MoseyHome is a service provided by Wand’rly Magazine, which is in turn owned by ClickNathan, LLC. It’s just a family run business at the moment, so it’s not like we’re owned by a megacorporation in any way…but that’s the deal.
“We”, “MoseyHome”, “Wand’rly”, “us” and “Wand’rly Magazine” refers to, officially, ClickNathan, LLC. “You” and relevant derivatives of said pronoun refer to you, the person reading and agreeing to this document.
MoseyHome.com and its subsidiaries, parent company and affiliates (collectively, “Wand’rly”) provides service to you under the Terms of Service on our Website. From time to time, we may change these terms without giving you notice.
Website Access and Use
We grant you the permission to use and access this Website as set forth in these Terms of Service, so long as:
- You use the Website for general “travel blogging” purposes, as determined by us.
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the code provided by any themes or other sections of this website created by us, in any way, without first receiving our written permission.
- You otherwise comply with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.
Intellectual Property Rights
Anything that we have specifically created is ours. It will always be ours. Anything that you upload, as long as you have legal rights to it in the first place, is yours.
We don’t want your content for ourselves. We want you and your content to succeed.
You must be at least 18-years-old to use our website. If you’re not, ask your parents for permission.
Our Website requires that all users are old enough to form a binding, legal contract with ClickNathan, LLC. By using our websites and creating a user account, you promise to us that you are at least 18 years old (or the correct age to form a legal, binding contract in your jurisdiction). If you are younger than the age to form a valid, legal contract with us, you must get your parent or guardian’s permission to use this Website. For those of you who aren’t 18, or the correct age to legally agree to this contract, you need to have your parents consent.
MoseyHome uses Stripe to govern all purchases from our Website. All you need is a valid credit card.
Ownership of Content
ClickNathan, LLC. retains all rights to the MoseyHome website and software, including code and design. Any content created and uploaded to the site by you, whether it be photographs, written word or otherwise, is your personal property. If you created it in the first place, it’s yours and always will be. Further, we provide a system for you to extract your content at any time.
No Liability for Third Party Content
These Terms of Service apply to all Website users. This includes Customers, creators of blogs, and those who they give permission to or in any other way have content posted to their blogs, as well as users who act as “commenters”, willingly leaving comment information on any website in the MoseyHome service. Any person who contributes content to this website in any way is included in this claus. MoseyHome and Moseyhome blogs may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by either their users, owners or ClickNathan, LLC. ClickNathan, LLC. cannot control, and will not be held responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. Nor for the content on any Websites created via MoseyHome’s blogging service. By using the MoseyHome.com website and our services, you specifically release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party content.
Copyright Infringement Claims
MoseyHome.com is an blogger-driven website made by writers and content creators from around the world. We respect the intellectual property rights of all of our users, and we want all of our users to do the same. We want to make sure that your intellectual property interests are protected. If you believe that your copyright has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you are required to contact us in writing to notify us of this, as soon as possible. The writing must contain the following information as outlined within this section. If you need more information, we suggest consulting a lawyer, specifically one who specializes in intellectual property. Reference Section 512(c)(3) or the Copyright Act to confirm all requirements.
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website or one of the MoseyHome blogs;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Submit this information via our Contact page.
Please note that we’re incredibly serious about any and all claims of copyright infringement. Under section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, if you knowingly or materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing, you may be subject to liability.
So, don’t play games, because you could get into some serious trouble if you end up in court and are found to be lying.
Our Right to Your Content
We hold the rights to distribute your content, in a reasonable manner, in the following ways:
- Through any user initiated means, such as sharing content to social networks or other websites, in part or in whole. This does not mean that others are legally allowed to steal, redistribute or plagiarize your content in part or in whole, however it does fully allow for content to be shared via any functionality provided on this site, either now or in the future. This may or may not include Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or other sharing buttons or mechanisms, links to send content via email, RSS feeds, or any other functionality deemed appropriate in future.
- Via testimonials on our website or on ads or other means of marketing on other websites or in other forms of communication, including but not limited to television, radio or print.